SCHS RIGOR COURSE OFFERINGS
- Algebra II
- Advanced Mathematical Decision Making
- Human Anatomy
- Advanced Science Research
- Foreign Language (Level II & above)
- Advanced Placement (AP) in core subjects - Language, Literature, US History, Government, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Calculus
- Dual Enrollment Core Academic Courses in Math, English, Science and Social Studies, as well as Foreign Language
GAFUTURES HOPE & ZELL MILLER GRANTS
For the High School Graduating Class of 2017 and beyond, a student meeting the requirements to be a HOPE Scholar at the time of high school graduation must earn a minimum of four full credits from the academic rigor course categories listed... prior to graduating from high school.
HOPE CAREER GRANT
The HOPE Career Grant, formerly known as the Strategic Industries Workforce Development Grant, is available to HOPE Grant-qualified students who enroll in select majors specifically aligned with industries in which there are more jobs available in Georgia than there are skilled workers to fill them. These industries have been identified as strategically important to the state’s economic growth.